Monday, June 27, 2011

One "Special" Event

 Last night I went over to Diane's house for One "Special" Event celebrating her daughter's recent marriage to Wayne, her 30th birthday and a send off as Lindsey and Wayne move out of the country to England!!
 Diane is obviously my kinda gal!!  All the little details were to die for!!  Vibrant colors and special touches in every direction!
 The happy couple and I snuck off for a couple of minutes to snap a few pictures of just the two of them.
 And get a look at the food!!!  Almost too pretty to eat! (A little shout out to Sandy and Kate from "As You Like It" the caterers for the evenings event!)






All in all it was a lovely way to spend the evening!  Best wishes to Lindsey and Wayne!!
It's gonna be a busy week, so check back often to see what I have been up too!!!
For now, I am off to the grocery store and then off for my first Senior shoot of the season!
Cija

No comments: