Monday, June 20, 2011

The Wedding - Sam & Abby

 I was so honored to be asked to photograph Sam and Abby's wedding.  I have know Abby since she was in 2nd grade and her family feels like an extension of my own, I love them deeply. The wedding was such a fabulous event with a vintage flair!


 Abby getting ready with the help of her beautiful mom, Stephanie and her cousin Emily.


 Sam and Abby met during their freshman year at Southern Nazarene University.





 I cried with Abby asked my girls to be in her wedding.  Abby was actually at the hospital the day Melia was born, I am sure she would have been there the day the twins were born too, but nobody was there that day, not even Rod, or a nurse or a doctor... but that is another story.

 A Peek at the reception...  All the food was done by Abby's Aunt Kim, she owns a catering business in Oklahoma City, called Kim's Katering.  It was delicious.  I had a private tasting in the kitchen after the wedding was over. 


 The Salsa Bar!!! 







 Abby with her dad, she told me that if he cried she was gonna kill 'em!








The End... or really just the beginning!!

3 comments:

Linsey said...

Beautiful Cija!! You can feel the joy and love!

3 Wishes Photography said...

Thanks Linsey, it was more than a little overwhelming. I appreciate your positive feedback!!

Kim said...

Beautiful Cija!!! I can't wait to see all of them! You did a fabulous job!