Sunday, June 5, 2011

Simply Random #3

I  realize this is not a technically great picture, portrait lenses don't really lend themselves to "Space" photography, but even though the picture is not great the creation
and  more importantly The Creator are amazing.

I was just sitting on the couch watching a DVR'ed episode of So You Think You Can Dance, when an orange glow out our family room window caught my attention .  I would image it's the smoke in the air that caused this somewhat "eerie" effect but isn't it... 
 I have tried several different words but I can't find one that fits. 

Needless to say, it was one of those simply random moments when beauty of God's creation shouted
 "Cija!!  Look!!"  I have but one word in response... "Bravo...  Bravo!!"

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.  Psalms 19:1

No comments: