Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Children's Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

So... I am thinking maybe, just maybe I have cured my name issue!!  YES! again I am going to attempt all the names and I am pretty sure I am going to nail it!!!
Layla, Dahlia, Madison, Linda, Tyler, Harrison and Aden (with no "i")!!!
 You may recognize Layla and Aden from a week or so ago, their grandma and 4 cousins came from California for a visit and it was the perfect opportunity for a cousins picture and a few with grandma too!

 Man! It was a beautiful night for a photoshoot, surprisingly comfortable temperature, beautiful sunlight
just pretty darn fabulous!









 Well the girls and I are off to find some for water for wacky wet wednesday!!
See you soon!!
cija@3wishesphotography.com
www.3wishesphotography.com


No comments: