Saturday, July 20, 2013

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO


I have one minute, well... actually 3 minutes before we head out the door to Bronson and Tracie's wedding rehearsal! I am so excited!!!  But before we get carried off into wedding bliss I wanted to get this sneak peek up for this fabulous family!
First we have Marty, Veronica, Liam and Quinn (yep, I am going for it again!  listing names!!)  All the way from... hmmm, I am not exactly sure, but they are visiting her from somewhere!
Next is Kim, Phil, Kayla and Aiden!!  Yep you have seen these folks before!
AND... Katie, Branden, Kylie, McCay and Keein!   Yep, you have seen them too!!
Plus, their parents, Mike and Karen.  (Oh please... let that be right!)


 Now... I would be fibbing if I said this shoot was with it's challenges... 5 kiddos 3 and under is well... you can image.  But bravo to this family for going for it!!  They will cherish the memories for sure!!
 Last photo of the night.  Ha ha!!  Poor Quinn! But I still love it with all it's imperfections, this is family...  real life and something to be very grateful for!!  
Okay, I am off! Cija

No comments: