Monday, July 29, 2013

Family Photographer in Castle Pines, CO

Why do the weekends go by so fast??  Here we are again at Monday... but I had two shoots on Saturday, so let me know introduce you to the Scott family.
Below are the Scott kids.  Marliyn (far right) contacted me about pictures, the family was gathering to celebrate her father's 80th birthday!  Happy Birthday Walt!! I knew Marilyn from our old church in fact my hubby and Marilyn were in the orchestra together. I knew Cheryl (far left) from teaching Sunday school, she taught 3rd grade and Rod and I taught 2nd. 
 Now... while Marilyn mentioned that her brother, Phil was coming in town, I didn't put together that Phil Scott from our TACT days was Marilyn's brother!  Imagine my surprise when I pulled up and thought "Hey... I know him!"
 But this was the first time to meet Phil's fabulous family.  Okay, I'm going for the names again.
Bren, Kasey, Phil, Lisa, Grace and Braedon (please forgive spelling)
 Grace was hoping for a shot in her fabulous dress, which spurred individual shots for everyone!


 I was hoping we would be able to do a Beyer's family photo at Bronson and Tracie's wedding, we haven't done one with everyone since Melia was 6 months old and before the twins came along, but sadly, Seth was in Canada and Maddie wasn't feeling well.  
If my math is right my dad will be 84 this year. 

 Ah... and I didn't even have to ask them to look at one another, 
they did it all on their own. 

Well, that about does it!!  Be back tomorrow with Aidric!  
And then it's Diane's wedding on Thursday!!!
See you soon! Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: