Saturday, July 6, 2013

Melia... My Beautiful Daughter

Melia Hope - 10 years old

 I am a couple of months behind schedule, Melia turned 10 in April but that is just the way it goes sometimes.  I knew when Melia bought this cute outfit with her birthday money that this was the outfit we would have to use for her birthday pictures! So stinkin' cute!!
 Melia is so fun to photograph, she just goes for it, throwing all sorts of different poses!

 I know that I am her mom, but sometimes this child takes my breath away...

 She is growing in such grace... I love her so much it makes my heart hurt!
 Ummm... WHAT?!?!  How does she do that???  Playful one minute, drop dead gorgeous the next!

LOVE the Photo below!!!!!  LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!







 Birthday Interview!
What is your Favorite Color  Neon
What do you like to do?  Play with my bunny and play with friends and shopping
What are your favorite sports?   Volleyball
What are you favorite foods?"   Italian
What makes you happy? Bunnies and Friends
What make you sad? When somebody's moving or when a pet or a person dies
Who are your best friends? Elaina, Olivia, Jazzie, Jayden & Sarah
What are your favorite movies and TV shows? Cupcake Wars, Chopped, Despicable Me 2, Monsters University, Twilight
What are your favorite books?  Twilight, Here's Lilly, Allie Frinkle
What do want to do when you grown up? Be a photographer or work at a restaurant 
What is your favorite Bible verse?  Ps 52:6-9, Ps 54:1-6, Ps 56:3-4
Who is your teacher? Mrs. Langtry
What is your favorite Bible story?  The Story of Hannah
What do you love most about Jesus? That He died on the cross for my sins

1 comment:

Ann said...

Oh my goodness what a beauty! Inside and out! Watch out world this one is going to SHINE!