Friday, July 26, 2013

High School Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

Happy Friday!!!! I trust you have fabulous plans for the weekend... I don't, but I trust you do!
Last night, just after the thunder storms parted I met up with Hannah for her senior pictures. 
I love this first picture of Hannah because this is how she looked at me for most of the session...
She was all " You want me to do what?!?"


I only made her get in the water twice!!  
 I was a big fan of her boots... of course you know me, I love everything fall and winter!!  And I can just picture hanging by the fire with those boots on. Well not me personally, I would be wearing flip flops but if I wore shoes, I would definitely wear those shoes.

 The feet in the water were so worth it! I love this picture!!
 The photo above may be my fave of the day... I love the expression on Hannah's face... it could totally be a Covergirl shot!
 Now... about the cowboy boots.  They originally belonged to Julie's (Hannah's mom) grandpa, he wore cowboy boots everywhere!! And ALL the time!!  When he passed away they gave each of the grandkids a pair of his boots.  Julie had intended to put them on display in some fashion but when Hannah showed an interest in actually wearing them she thought it would be a precious tribute to her grandfather and Hannah great grandfather!!
 Hannah hopes to attended Southern Nazarene University and play volleyball!!
As for what she wants to be when she goes up...  she has no idea.  
Well, it was a fabulously fun evening!!  God Bless you Hannah!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know I'm a bit partial (a bit??), but these pics are gorgeous! What eveeryone needs to know is that Hannah is this beautiful inside and out. Cija, you have captured the essence of this precious girl. Great job!! I am soooo proud of her.

Grammy Jan

PS -- LOVE the cowboy boots! My dad is smiling from heaven!

Gaylene Simms said...

How precious, fun, and gorgeous! These pics capture the real you Hannah. I am so proud of the gentle caring spirit you possess. You are a lovely young woman and I love you dearly.

Grammy Gaylene