Friday, October 11, 2013

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO


Just sliddin' in for a Friday afternoon sneak peek!!   This is the Harville Family.  I first met them when they came to the house for a newborn shoot with their little one, Garrett. 
 and then... just a few weeks ago I was with Christianna for her senior pictures. 
 But tonight a family photo was on the menu!  

Is this beautiful or what!!??



 Unfortunately, I can't linger too long today... I am out the door in just a few minutes for another fabulously fun shoot with the McKean family. 


 Couple of things to keep in mind... I have 6 more openings for December and then I will be done for the year.  So... give me a call if you are still looking to do some family photos for 2013.  
And the Halloween Photo Day is scheduled for Saturday, October 26th from Noon - 4:00.  So shoot me an email if you want to make an appointment from your little ghost or goblin. 

and on a side note... Jennifer Higgs if you are reading this, when are you going to open you cup cake shop?!?!???!  I need a cupcake and there is no where in Castle Rock to get a decent cupcake!!
Until next time, Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: