Monday, October 14, 2013

Twin Photography in Castle Rock, CO



So... here we go away!  It's another Monday, but this one is the start of Fall Break.  We never had fall break, we had to push thru till Christmas, and I curious what do people do when both parents work.  Fortunately, I can work around these things but seriously... my friend in the Meadows her kids are off for 2 weeks in fall, at christmas and in the spring.  Who has 6 weeks of vacation to watch their kiddos?
These are the things I ponder. 
 Last Wednesday I was with two of my favorite little fellows... Keein and McKay.  Although I have to admit while I thought I know which was which... I am not really sure I do. So, I am going to try really hard to avoid it!!

 I am going to venture a guess that they are not identical, but with one looking to the side they end up looking an awful lot alike!

 But from the front... not so much.  So, I had a very handsome assistant on this shoot, yep, it was Rod!  He joined us to help with safety and general expression procurement!!
He was awesome!  And they really liked his red jacket!
 Don't even get me started on the TWENTY little piggies!!!
 Loved the hats!!!  Who doesn't love a little Dino motif' 
 Now I don't know these boys well enough to know but this picture looks a little bit like a 
"personality profile"!!!    If these were my twins...
Sabrina would be on the left and Ryanne on the right!
 Just look at those cheeks and wittle lips!!!

 So CUTE!!!!
Okay... it is back to work for me!!  
Until next time!
cija@3wishesphotography.com
www.3wishesphotography.com

No comments: