Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Family Photographer in Parker, CO

There's not much I like more than SNOW!!  So imagine my delight when I woke up Monday morning to a landscape covered with the white fluffy happiness!  Now add to that... sunshine and family portraits!  Well, that is one sweet way to start off the week!






 I have been taking Jacob and Broch's pictures for several years now... 
and am feeling a wee bit sad that they are moving to California in just 3 short weeks : (

 Jess has been such a loyal customer and such a sweet blessing to my business... I am going to miss seeing these faces thru my lens. 
 Shoot Bonus!  I got to break out my sled for the very first time.  This sled was an awesome B-prize from my friend, Talia!  Thanks Talia!!

Um...  Beautiful!!!!

 Love the hats!
Okay, I am off, today we celebrate Stephani's birthday!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: