Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Maternity Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Okay, I am slipping in for one more sneak peek before dinner.  The weather this afternoon forced the 2nd reschedule for the McKean family... here is hoping for better luck tomorrow!!
 But last night... albeit quite chilly, I met up with Kristin and Josh for a "Belly Shoot".
This is their first baby and they are waiting to find out if it is a boy or a girl.  I am logging my official guess as a boy.  Tune back in December to find out!!
We too had to relocate because of wind... I really am grateful that this location provides such a nice safety net for windy day.  When exactly did Colorado become such a windy state?
 The sun poked it's head out for about 2 minutes!
We even got sprinkled on for a little while.
Josh requested a His and Her photo!  
I was happy to accommodate his request!!
 Kristin and Josh are good friends with my niece, Crystal and her husband, Scott... in fact this shoot and their newborn shoot were a gift from Scott and Crystal!


 I can remember exactly how I felt at this stage of my pregnancy... aw, I am so happy for them!

I will be praying for a safe and healthy delivery. See you in December!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Great pics of a special couple. I enjoyed the shot comparing bellies, that is so Josh.