Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 I think I just heard the garage door, which means my hubby is finally home.  So a decision has to be made... do I save this sneak peek for tomorrow or, do I just make this a quickie.
 I bet Jillian would say... make it a quickie, so she can get a sneak peek at her photos from her shoot.
So quick it is!
 It was another beautiful night!!!
 Just look at the beautiful color!!!
 Their 3 adorable kids!!







 Jillian was a fan of the picture of Kayla on my website and hoped to recreate one of her own, so we raced to a 2nd location in hopes of beating the sunset and we made it in just the nick of time. 
 Love these pictures of their family and Addie.
Okay... he is staring at me now, dare I say even tapping his foot!!
I am off, nighty night! Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: