Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 Ah... a late night post.  I am not doing too many of these anymore, I have been trying to be better about  sleeping!  HA!  But tonight, the hubby is working late and the girls are fast asleep so it is a good opportunity to try and do some catching up!  
 Originally, I was supposed to be with Darcie and her family last Tuesday, which was jury duty day.  You may have not heard...  all that excitement and guess what?
They didn't need me!  I never even got a chance to go to the court house... I almost cried.
Let's just say the Jury commissioner is on my list!
But... Darcie was kind enough to let me push her on the schedule to Saturday. I was a little worried about how the weather was going to be after snow on Friday, 
but in true Colorado style it was fabulous!

Darcie and Keith have such sweet boys... Logan and Cole.  
 See what I mean!!!  Look at the sweetness!!!
 The colors were so beautiful this past weekend in Castle Pines and I love how the ground was sprinkled with leaves too.
 Check out the red in the bush below!!  I love this shot, it's going to take my Fave of the Day.
The boys were just running around in circles, laughing and giggling!
Love Love LOVE!

Alright... I am gonna get back to it!
Until tomorrow!
cija@3wishesphotography.com
www.3wishesphotography.com

No comments: