Sunday, November 17, 2013

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Ah… a Sunday Night sneak peek, that doesn't happen too often, but the next few days are going to quite busy so, I thought I better get a jump on things.

On Friday, I met up with Grayson and his super fab parents!
 "G" is soon to be two!! so it was the perfect time to get some updated photos and a family photo was in order as well!!
 We had some fun, for sure!!  Even had a wagon ride or two (I am getting some use out of this wagon while I have it !!  It's so cute!!)


 Oh!! and there's a new baby due in March!!! Yippee!!


Fun shoot to kick off a fun weekend!  Friday night my gal pal "Chewy" and her peeps came over for dinner and James help Rod move some furniture, Melia's playroom/bedroom make over is officially underway!  In fact Rod was a force to be reckoned with, carpet up, paint done!!  Well… it's 5:34 and I haven't even thought about dinner yet, seems like a good night for Freddy's!!
Okay, see you soon!  
www.3wishephotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: