Monday, November 11, 2013

Family Photography in Castle Rock, CO

I only have a few minutes, need to head out the door to meet with the Davis' family, but I am happy to report that I am actually starting to feel more like myself again!
My Saturday shoot with this lovely family had to be pushed to Sunday because I was not feeling well... while I was definitely not up to speed yesterday it was still a great shoot!
 We will give all the credit for that to this wonderful family, a family that comes back to have me photograph them year after year and it is truly such an honor for me. 
Thanks Mike and Sarah!!
 So how about this ooey gooey sunlight!?!?  
So BE-You-tiful!!
 I was kind of in love with this tree too...

Such a sweet photo of Kevin and Kate!

 Okay, I am off to pick up a wagon!! See you soon!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com


No comments: