Friday, November 1, 2013

Newborn Photography in Castle Rock, CO

Aw...  This is Asher!!! and can I just tell you that he is the best little cuddlier EVER!!!
I think my blood pressure went down several points during this shoot.
 And this beautiful mama is my dear friend, Amity.  I feel so blessed to have shared in both her valleys and today's mountain top!  I love this picture of her... just sit with it for a moment there is so much emotion in her face you can almost hear her private thoughts.
 Papa Collin was there too!!!  But Big Sister was off with a friend for a fabulous playdate (for the record "Lollipop Land" or something like that is closed M - W, Miss Eleary had to find out the hard way! BOO!!)
 So I have to admit it is really hard to get babies toes by their face for a photo... but Asher being only 4 days old was still very rolly polly!!  And I was thrilled because, well... how stinkin' cute is that!
Here he is showing off some of his handmade bedding and room decor that his mama made for him. 
 Every time I take Collin's picture he has some sort of hat... today was no difference.  
Amity just said "Oh... Collin."  Too Funny!
Well, my sweet friend These last 2 year years have been quite a journey... and what a beautiful destination.  Love you!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: