Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Family Photography in Castle Rock, CO

 So on Monday I was with Bill, Kathy and their two boys James and Josiah.  
It was mostly about Josiah and his being a Senior and all, but it was also the perfect opportunity to snap a family photo or two. 

 Bill asked if he could get a photo in the out house and I was more than happy to oblige!
It is nice to have some fun along the way!!!

 Josiah's girlfriend joined us for the shoot too!!
I was not her favorite person when I asked her to sit on the ground… but I ask everyone to sit on the ground!!!  I just can't help myself!!
 LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE 
this photo of Bill and Kathy!!
LOVE!
And BONUS!  Bill and Kathy bought me a Starbucks after our shoot!!
How awesome is that!!!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: