Monday, November 4, 2013

Family Photography in Lonetree, CO



And here it is again... Monday.  In November.  
In my mind the official beginning of the holiday season
 and the fast forward switch to the end of the year. 
And it is also the end of my photography season for 2013.  I am officially booked for the rest of the year, so all booking after today will be for 2014!!  Can you believe it?
But between now and then I have 21 more shoots to share with you!!

 Saturday was my second shoot with Jenna and Patrick...  it was a super fun shoot!
and I enjoyed every single minute of it. 
They have such beautiful and sweet girls!!
 And the HAIR!!  The gorgeous curls!!!
 Ah... I miss my girls, it's so busy this time of year.  This photo makes me wanna just carve some girlie time into my schedule.


 Alright it is back to it for me!!  Lot's of orders to edit!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: