Wednesday, November 6, 2013

High School Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

 Now this was a fun shoot... mountain bikes and snowboards!
I could have hung out with Robert for a very long time. 
 Robert is home schooled so we are getting away with shooting a little later than the usual Senior rush.  In fact, I have another home schooled senior waiting in the wings... so the fun of Senior shoots continues!!
 So the picture below was very scary!!  Right up there with laying down in front of Abby's horse.
I believe he called this a "Stoppe"notice how his rear wheel is up in the air.  Yes... I was laying down right in front of him.  And I am proud to say I only half screamed once. 
 Here's another perspective for you!!
 After we finished playing with his bike it was time for snowboarding... if only we had had some snow!  I can't even imagine what sort of things we would have gotten into!
 I gotta say, I like Robert a lot!  He has a cool adventurous vibe about him that made me want to hang out and see what would happen next 
 And I was very excited when he broke out the goggles!  Look at that awesome reflection!
 We even managed to get the reflection of his board!
 Best of luck to you, Robert!   Your life is sure to be an awesome adventure!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: