Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Baby Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Just take a look at this little pumpkin!
Miss Aubrey is already 3 months old!!

Now to be honest, she was not at all thrilled to be taking pictures and it took a little while for her to warm up to the idea.  But that was fine it give me an opportunity to chat with her grandma, who is visiting from Kentucky.

But after something tasty to eat, Aubrey was ready to go! 
and she did a fabulous job!!
I think, maybe, the one below is my favorite of the day.  It's just cozy and peaceful and make me want to grab a good book and curl up in the corner of the couch and get lost for a couple of hours. 
 Oh my goodness, that face!!
 Just chill in', kicking back enjoying the fall weather.  
Ah… this is the life!
Photo op with Nanaw (I hope I spelt that right!) and mommy!
ah, what a fun shoot!! I love me some babies!
 www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com



No comments: