Friday, October 24, 2014

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Hey there! Happy Friday!!
Just droppin' in for a quick sneak peek.  Rod is working late, so the girls and I are going to have a movie night. 
 So a couple of months ago, I did senior pictures with Brayleigh and Wednesday night it was the whole family!!
 Chase, Brayleigh, Dave, Heather and Skylar.
Yep, I am showing off because I remembered all of their names!

 I am loving this beautiful weather we are having!!  Trusty, Colorado fall!!
 And it was a great shoot, good weather and GOOD people!
 And we even found Heather's wedding band after she dropped it!  
So that was GREAT!
 Love the picture above!!

 Okay, I have six little eyes staring at me, so I am out!!  Have a great weekend!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: