Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Children's Photographer in Parker, Colorado

This morning, Melia and I headed out to meet Molly and Isaac.  
Isaac was due for some 3 year old pictures. 
My oh my, was it a beautiful morning and Isaac did such an amazing job!!
He was a big fan of this T-Bird (at least I think it's a T-Bird)
I was pretty excited that we didn't see any snakes.  That was not the case yesterday when we scouted this location and then last night April had a horrible video on her Facebook page… a den of rattlesnakes in the middle of this high grass, just the kind that I traipses thru all the time!! 
I was a wee bit unnerved!

Our shoot was not completely with out incident, while making our way down to the creek, my foot began to slip sideways on some wet glass and then it happened. POP! my flip flop broke (insert very sad face here).  This is not exactly the best time to have to purchase a new pair of flip flops. I am trying not to dwell on it. 
A boy, A stick, A stream
pretty much boy heaven!!!
He was even so brave as to dare the icy waters barefoot. ( I can attest to their iciness!)
My feet are still cold!
Just another beautiful Colorado shoot!!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: