Friday, October 3, 2014

High Senior Photographer in Parker, CO

 Last night was a good, any night with a senior girl is a great night!
So much fun!!  All the outfits… they just make me giddy!
 And last night, I was with Sylvana and her mom. 
So gorgeous!!!

 So Sylvana is a 2015 Senior at Grandview High School, she runs track with Rachel. 
(remember her?  Rachel and Tori????) 
 And while she is looking at CU she is hoping to run track at University of Kansas where they are nationally ranked. 

 It was such a beautiful night… I couldn't resist this beautiful sun pouring in through the trees.

 Well, I should wrap this up, I am headed out the door to meet up with the Boyd family.  
Looks like it's going to be another beautiful night for photos!
Until next time!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: