Saturday, October 25, 2014

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

 It is way too early to be up on a Saturday, especially when the girlies and I stayed up late! 
But I have lost the ability to sleep in!  Which is not good for someone who stays up until the wee hours of the morning!
 But I am up and that means that Abby's sneak peek is going up early!!
And that can't be a bad thing right?!?!
 So Abby is probably my last senior of the season (unless I get some more homeschoolers!!) but until then… insert sad face here. 
 But if this must be the last, well then, it is good to go out on a good note!
Abby is home-schooled and while she finishes her senior year she will also have her associates degree!  And will soon be heading off to nursing school.
 Mom, dad and her best friend, Jade came along for the festivites!

 Dad even moved this log for me (there was no way I was picking it up, I think me all know why) and it was totally worth it. 
 Beautiful!!!
 Oh… the gun.  So Abby's like a super shot, won her some contests and even got to shoot with an olympian, and she bought this bad boy with money from babysitting!!
Okay, I better run the rest of the Cooksey's are emerging from upstairs. 
Have a fun weekend!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: