Saturday, May 28, 2011

Baby Photographer in Littleton, CO

Have you every felt like you should have just left well enough alone?  I know just enough about "techy stuff" to mess everything up!  Yesterday I got a wild hair about my blog.  The problem?  When I upload the pictures they look soft, sort of mushy, me no likey.  So, I set up to solve the problem... oiy! That was a mistake!  By the time Rod got home, I was in tears... yes, over my blog. I had made a mess of it and couldn't get to back to the way it was, because they have updated it since I originally did it and don't have the old template I was using anymore. 
 I desperately tried to compensate with fonts gone wild... I could tell by the "fraction of an instant expression" on my husband's face  (ya know the one before he remembers that he is dealing with a female) that he agreed... things had gone terrible wrong.
 He spent a few minutes trying to rescue me out of "Fontville" and then dragged me away from my computer and out the front door for "date night".  Unfortunately, I was still licking my wounds from the fight I had just had with my blog.  Rod had planned a picnic, all I had to do was pick the restaurant for take out.  He gave me 3 choices, all wonderful and I cried; to stressed and overwhelmed to face the smallest of decisions.  Rod was my Hero...  he didn't get frustrated or angry he just held my hand and picked a restaurant. 
 It was clear that I needed to get a grip... this was not a big deal, not even a small deal.  There are thousands of families who lost their homes and hundreds who lost precious family members this past week and I am crying over a blog gone bad.  So, I took a few deep breathes, changed the subject and let all the blessings of the evening be my focus.
 To my husband... Thank you.  Thank you for a wonderful evening of good food, breath taking views, great conversation and for being so gentle with my oh so girly and over reacting heart.

 Now, on to this lovely little lady... Lilly!!  Lilly is 1 year old.  She brought her mom and dad along... which was actually pretty handy.  Dad was the perfect "sun blocker"!  He had some mad skills too, as she moved he moved, I didn't even have to coach him.  Way to go, Lance!

 Lilly was very curious about her surroundings.  In the picture below she was checking out a couple of very bold geese that were coming over for a visit. Kerri (Lilly's mom) seemed a little leery about the friendly fowl...  but Lance came to our rescue and made sure they only came so far. 
So... favorite of the day (hmmm... I haven't done this in a while)?  I have to do with the walking/back shot... I LOVE it!  2nd place would go to the first picture posted, so sweet.
Oh! Did I mention Lilly and Charlie (you remember, Charlie) are day care buddies!  How cool is that?!
Well, I am off to spend the weekend with my peeps.  See you on the over side of the weekend. Cija
By the way, I never did fix the "soft" appearance of the pictures, grrrr!  But you can always double click on them to see them better.  Okay, I am letting it go now!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We absolutely LOVE the photos you took of Lilly. Thank you so much for a
great time, and fantastic photos. We have showed them off to all of our
friends and family, and they love them too. Thank you again! You truly captured her sweet personality in every photo
(and some of her sassy personality!)

--Kerri