Sunday, September 9, 2012

Baby Photographer in Littleton, CO

I am desperately wanted to sleep in this morning!!!  But why is it when you have opportunity you wake up at the crack of DAWN!  So instead of sleeping I snuck downstairs to spend some time with Miss Emily's photos from our shoot on Friday.
 She is just the sweetest little child!!  I ADORE the picture above!!  I am tempted to print it myself and hang it in my house!!!
 She was just bursting with smiles!  And so many talents!!  Sitting up is the 6 month milestone but standing while holding on to something?!?!  That is the 9 month milestone!!
 I also love the one below, she is just crackin' herself up!!!
Can't wait to see this little one again in December!!
So the weekend has been so much fun!  After my shoot with Emily, I met up with Ann to spend the day together before Bunco Girl's night out, which was at Canvas and Cocktails!  What a fun place!  I just might hang my painting up, I was pretty happy with how it turned out.  Yesterday, I had an early morning shoot, but then headed over to my niece and nephew's new place to help them unpack, it was fun just hangin' out with my sister and setting up their new kitchen!  But it didn't end there, Rod and I headed to Evergreen for a surprise birthday party, where we got to catch up with some old friends and watch the sunset over the mountains and topped it off with milkshake from The Blue Cow.
But now it time to get ready for church!!!  Hugs Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: