Friday, September 21, 2012

Baby Photographer in Lonetree, CO

One more quick sneak peek before I head off to bed.  This handsome fellow is Ben.
I like Ben!  He was such a delight to work with, such a happy little guy!
 He was definitely showing off his sitting up skills, he didn't need no stinkin' basket!!!
 It won't be long and he will be on the move, look our mom and dad!!
 Below is my fave of the day, I love fingers in the mouth almost as much as I love piggies!!!
Now, it is time for Cija to go to bed.  Did I tell you that the ringer was turned down on my phone recently so I didn't hear my alarm in the morning?!??!  My girls got up, went downstairs were kicking back watching TV when the carpool lady showed up.  Ya know what they told her???? 
"um... I don't think we are going to school today."
NOPE!  No one ever checked on dear old mom, they just let me sleep! (I suppose I needed the sleep, but now it is time for bed, morning always comes too soon!!!)
Until tomorrow!!!
cija@3wishesphotography.com
www.3wishesphotography.com

No comments: