Thursday, September 13, 2012

High School Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

This lovely lady is Emily.  She is a 2013 Senior at Douglas County High School and is involved in their International Baccalaureate program.  (That means she is really, really smart.)  
 In fact she is going to be a guest blogger here on the blog sometime soon, where she will share all about her...  well, I won't steal her thunder, I will let her tell you about it, but just stay tuned!!
 So... it happened.  A photographer's worse nightmare (well, there are 2 that I have identified with relatively equally worstyness) but I actually showed up at Emily's shoot with NO CAMERA!!!  My husband had met me there to pick up the girls when it dawned on me that I had no camera!  So, I sent him racing home to get it.  But round trip would take 45 minutes.  I toyed with coming up with an elaborate story to tell, but in the end I just had to admit that I was a space cadet and set my camera down and forgot it when I stopped to answer the phone.  
 Fortunately Emily and her mom were very gracious and helped me pass the time while we waited. 
Let's just say, I hope I NEVER do that again!
Well, once we got started, I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Emily, I am sure she has a BRIGHT future ahead! See you soon!
cija@3wishesphotography.com
www.3wishesphotography.com

No comments: