Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Baby Photographer in Lonetree, CO

 I'm so confused! What day is it?  I was thinking Monday but it really is Tuesday, the girls were off yesterday, my shoot had to reschedule due to hair color gone bad, so it felt like Sunday! Minus church of course, and Rod wasn't here... well, any who.  It is in fact Tuesday and this rain has forced another reschedule this week, oh the weather!!!
 But if we rewind to last Friday it was B-E-YOU-tiful!!! and so was this precious baby girl...
Sloan! (can I just take a moment to say how much I love... you guessed it!! THE PIGGIES!!! and add to it that she is playing with them!!  It just doesn't get any better!)
 Now if I have this figured right, Sloan is 9 months (I messed up on Clark last week, so now I am doubting myself).  But I am pretty sure that I am right about Sloan.  
 Rumor has it that she is sportin' some new teeth, but she is pretty good about keeping them under wraps, I never was able to sneak a peek.  
 She that... she has the bottom lip all tucked up over 'em!
 Oh that sweet, SWEET FACE!!!
Just to let you know the Halloween Wishes is scheduled for Oct 27th from Noon - 4:00, I hope to get the flier done tonight.  But in the meantime mark your calendars and email me if you want to set an appointment. Thanks so much!!! Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: