Friday, September 14, 2012

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Today is a Wedding day... but before I pack up my gear and head to the Springs I wanted to get a sneak peek from my shoot last night...  Just soak in that beautiful light!
So we have Matt, Bella, Jewel and Diane...
Jewel is TWO! and Bella is FOUR!  
(And according to Jewel her birthday is tomorrow, Bella disagrees!)
I am so happy Diane and Matt carved out the time to take some family pictures, sometimes we make it a priority to get pictures of our kids, but I think we forget how much as adult kids we love to look back at pictures of our family and our mom's and dad's.  

 I love the picture above!!!  Jewel was running around in circles while I was taking Bella's pictures...  I LOVE this photo because it shows so much emotion and tells a story all on it's own.  
I mean SERIOUSLY?! How cute are those ruffles and boots!!!
LOVE

 Okay... I love all of these pictures!  I love Bella's sweet face in the picture above 
and everything sister's below!!!


While talking about the age difference between our kids, Diane slipped in this little comment "Both of their birthdays are in January, but this next one isn't tell April."  WHAT?!?!  
You are having a BABY!!!! Congratulations!!!
Ofcourse, I had to get a photo!!!
Well, it's time to start getting ready for today's wedding and then tomorrow is the Twin's birthday party and sunday it's engagement pictures with Bronson and Tracie!!  Should be a fun weekend!
BYE!
cija@3wishesphotography.com
www.3wishesphotography.com

No comments: