Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Will & Savannah

Last Friday I was in the Springs for Will and Savannah's wedding.  Oh weddings!!!
We have a love/hate relationship! I love so many things about them but they are just so stinkin' stressful!  I am not sure I can keep doing this!

 Savannah told me that this was her mom's dress, she made a few changes here and there to make it her own but how cool is that?!?!?
The church was located in a pretty industrial area, 
so I decided to embrace it and make it part of the photos.  

 How cute are those girls?  and lovely is that BRIDE!!
 What a fun group of groomsmen!!  Those silly boys!

 I have never seen a group of boys so excited over a ring before!!


 The handsome groom, don't you just love a man in tux!?
 One of the things I loved the most was that they each prayed with their attendants before the ceremony, you want to get your marriage off on the right foot, make sure God is smack dap in the middle of it!





 They lit the unity candle and took communion together after the first kiss...
A different twist!



 Love LOVE LOVED her flowers!!

 Well, the girlies are home from school so we have to hit the books and then scoot out the door for my shoot with the Pfaff's.  Be back soon!  Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com



2 comments:

Savannah Patterson said...

I love these so much!!! Can't wait to see the rest!! Well done madam! :)

-Savannah

Jewels said...

Beautiful job! Can't wait to see the rest!