Sunday, September 23, 2012

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

I hope you are all having a lovely Sunday, the girls are playing with the neighbors and Rod is at orchestra practice so I thought I would take this opportunity to get Cheyenne's sneak peek up.  
 Cheyenne is a 2013 Senior at Castle View High School, she plans to attend Jr. College next year and then move onto Denver School of Psychology.  She hopes to work with abused children.  I love to see a heart willing to serve and help the wounded and less fortunate.  I pray that the Lord will give her wisdom beyond measure to know how to help these precious children and compassionate to love them through such difficulties.  

 Cheyenne was a delight to work with, she had a quiet but deep sense about her that made me want to curl up on the couch and chat with her for a while.  


Well, Rod should be walkin' through the door at any moment so I should probably switch gear and start thinking about dinner.  
Until tomorrow!!  Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: