Monday, September 8, 2014

Children's Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Happy Monday!  I have decided that Mondays are a series of ups and downs.
Up - Melia made me French Toast for breakfast!
Down - I dripped syrup on my clothes..
Up - I am still wearing my PJs!

So yesterday afternoon a had a rescheduled weather shoot with, Katelyn.
LOVE her stylist!!!
 She has the sweetest little face… and such pretty blue eyes.
 Our shoot was not with out excitement.
- She was not thrilled to see me, but I won her over with the pics I took of her dog, Lucky.
- She prefers chocolate milk and she is a fan of Sponge Bob.
- She does NOT like buggies, of any kind.
-Her boots go on easier with socks
and… her brother Max makes her smile.
 Ah… such a sweet girl!  Happy Birthday, Katelyn!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: