Friday, September 5, 2014

Family Photography in Castle Rock, CO

Ah… we have made it to the weekend! 
Just dropping in for a quick sneak peek.
I am super duper sleep tonight, so I am going to make this quick, but with a jam packed day tomorrow I wanted to make sure and get this peek up tonight!  This lovely family is the Dolan family. 
And these precious kiddos are Gus and Jennave (hope I spelled that right, I have to be honest, I have never known a Jennave before)

 We had a beautiful evening, not too hot, not to buggy… no snakes!  

 I love how Gus gave his sister the path to walk on in the photo below.

 Love these sweet smiles, I can almost hear their little giggles!



 I just love meeting new families!  Thanks so much for a great shoot!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: