Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Newborn Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Say "Hello" to Anne.  She is positively perfect!

I was pretty excited to photograph this sweet girl, I started photographing her big brother Ben when he was 6 months old, but with Anne I get to start when she is brand spankin' new!

Oh the PIGGIES!!!  I just LOVE them!!
This child has the sweetest little mouth I have ever seen!!!!
I KNOW!!!!  Stop it!  This is just too much cuteness in one little person!
Look at the little hands, that chin and the PIGGIES!!!
Baby perfection!!

 And here we go again with the mouth!!! Oh and this quilt she is laying on, actually be long to her great grandma when she was a little girl (I tell you the truth when I tell you that it felt like butter!!)
 I am so happy for Patrick, Molly and big brother Ben!
 And for me!!!  Because I will get to photograph this lovely lady even 3 months for a YEAR!
Wishing you much rest in very small bits of sleep!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: