Friday, September 26, 2014

Family Photographer in Castle Pines, CO

 Just popping in for a sneak peek  before we start our school day.  This is Ellery and her beautiful family.  Turns out I met Ellery at a birthday party that are kiddos were at, many moons ago.  Sometimes that world really does feel so small. 
 My goodness have we had some excellent weather for photo shoots lately!
and I was lovin' this beautiful sunshine, filtering thru the trees. 

 And this is one location that has killer fall color already!!

 Okay the picture below is one of my faves, but a video of them walking to this particular location would have totally explained why!  Let's just say they ALL have quite a catwalk!

 Okay… I want one of these family photos for my house!  

Beautiful shoot with a beautiful family!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: