Saturday, September 20, 2014

Senior Pictures in Castle Pines, CO

So I said this sneak peek wouldn't be up until Monday, but I was feeling guilty for watching 6 straight hours of "Pride and Prejudice" this afternoon!!!  So, to ease my guilty conscience I am up late working. 
 This stunning young lady is Michelle.  She is a 2015 Senior at Grandview High School. 
 MAN!  I LOVE this location in the morning!!!  The light is sooooo yummilicious!
And her beautiful red hair with the fresh fall colors, well… it was perfection!
 Now add to that her amazing sense of style… 
well, she is lucky that we aren't still out there taking pictures!!
 Plans for next year are uncertain, but she is thinking my University of Colorado at Denver to study physical therapy. 
 I pray the very best in all that she decides to do!!  I had any absolutely fabulous fun time on this shoot!!
 Now in closing, my thoughts about  Pride and Prejudice.  I first saw the remake of the movie with Keira Knightley and LOVED it!  Today I watched a mini-series (6 hour episodes) and I loved all the additional details but in the end I loved the dramatic ending of the Keira Knightley version so so much that I am truly torn!!  
 So, I say… watch BOTH!  Now, should I try reading the book???
Jane Austin seems a wee bit above my reading skills!
Okay, Nighty Night time!  Have to be at the church welcome desk at 7:45!
Until next time!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wisheshotography.com

No comments: