Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

 So on Saturday I was with Millie and her mom, Kim for some senior pictures! 
After the rather gloomy weather on Friday it was absolutely beautiful!!
 I did senior pictures with Millie's sister Meredith a couple of summers ago so it was fun to get to work with both girls!
 I told Millie that she looks like a horse back rider to me… because I think she looks like a Ralph Lauren model with her classic wavy hair!
 But she is actually a lacrosse player and plans to join her sister at DuQuesne next year where they will both play lacrosse. 

 I had a really fun time on this shoot… and am sad that the senior shoot are coming to an end for this season, they are truly my favorite shoots!

 But for now, I must go… school is beckoning me!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: