Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Baby Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado






So we scored the halloween costumes today! Phew, feels good to check something off my list and the girls are super excited about their costumes! No... I am not going to spill the beans you will just have to wait until the Halloween Photo Day Post (which, as a reminder is October 23rd from noon - 4:30 or so depending on the light, $10 for the first ghost and $5 for each additional goblin). But back to the reason I am here... little Levi! Isn't he just as cute as a bug on a rug? (actually, I don't get that comment, what's cute about a bug on a rug?!?!) Well, either way this little guy is just too cute! He is proudly showing off his 6 month skills, sitting up AND crawling!! An early bloomer! Levi is another one of my milestone kiddo's so we will see him again in a few months! Well, I am off, I need to finish up my Bible study before tomorrow. Nighty Night! Cija

No comments: