Saturday, October 30, 2010

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado

There are times, when it seems that nothing goes right on a shoot, thankfully it's a very rare thing, but it does happen. Today was looking like one of those times. The wind was insane, little Carly's hair was flying everywhere, and poor little Isaac was not a fan. We tried to make the beautiful Daniel's Gate work but in the end we decided to try one last thing... we drove over to "The Sanctuary" figured we would duck behind a wall and hide from the howling wind; but then... this happened.
I can not tell you how much a love this photo, so much that I am tempted to blow it up and hang it on my wall!





Well, it's late again... and tomorrow is going to be a big day. Good night all. Until next time Cija

1 comment:

SandiG. said...

I am in love with these pics! These are friends of ours - now I need to see ALL of them!! Beautiful work!!