Saturday, October 16, 2010

Maternity Photographer In Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Parker & Denver Metro

Okay, so this is one of those things that I love about doing belly shots and newborns in the client's home. I knew I wanted to take the shot below when I saw how cute Kassi's tummy is! So we went in search of a dark wall (mission accomplished in their powder room). I was very happy with how it turned out. But later I spotted this great piece of artwork on their dining room wall, they were gracious enough to let me take it down and wahla, we got this super cool version of the same shot with some Ben and Kassi flair!! I love IT!





Happy Saturday! I hope you all had a fun day with friends and family. My sister took my mom to the mall today, so it was just the Cooksey's around here today. Rod hung my new curtains in the kitchen, whoa, does it look different in here, but it's growin' on me. But enough about that, yesterday afternoon I met up with Ben and Kassi. Kassi is expecting her 1st baby in just a few weeks!! They have decided to wait and be surprised, so... girl or boy!?!? Ya know, I was right last time. Let me think what sort of vibe am I getting, I was going to say boy but then I got a girl vibe... I going bo... gir... bo... girl! I am going girl! Check back in a few weeks to see if I'm right! (it could be a boy, clearly I am not sure!!). Well, I am off!! Cija http://www.3wishesphotography.com/

1 comment:

Chris Cunningham said...

Who is that beautiful mother-to-be with her handsome husband!? What fabulous photos you guys. I love them. A precious and special moment in time recorded for your family and your child. It won't be long now...goodbye tummy, hello mommy. I think you're ready! (So is Grandma Chris!) Love you.