Friday, October 15, 2010

Family Photography in Castle Rock, CO

Last night I met up with the Jameson's, Kylie is one my milestone babies and it was time for her 3 month shoot. She decided it might be fun to bring the family along for a few shots.
Oh my goodness, these little feet are just too cute, so I was really torn with which picture to post because there is this one where you can see Kylies' face and it is just priceless, oh darn it, I wish I would have posted that one instead!

So Kylie was in a very snuggly mood last night, all she wanted to do was snuggle with her mama. Oh how I miss that, I loved this shot of her just lovin' on her mama. So sweet.
I must admit that candid shots are my favorites, I'm not a real fan of posed stuff, in fact if I thought I could get away with it I would probably pass on the posed stuff altogether.
Could she be any cuter? I don't think so...
Oh.. and Koby came too! Wow! That is one cool dog!
Well, I hope you enjoyed this sneak peek of my time with Brandon, Katie, Kylie and Koby!! I'm am off to do some belly shots and a family shoot later this afternoon. Don't forget about the Halloween Photo day a week from tomorrow, October 23rd. TTFN Cija

No comments: