Friday, October 1, 2010

Children's Photographer in Castle Rock, CO









Happy Friday everyone! Oh I fear I am frightfully behind! (and no... I did not get my Halloween decoration up yet). I was with Erin and her two little cherubs on Tuesday of this week. Oh the eyes on these children just make me melt into a pile of mushy goo! Boy was it HOT! September 28th and it's hot! What is going on around here, I need my 75 degree weather! I hope we don't skip fall altogether and jump right into winter! Hey, somebody just won big on the "Price is Right" (mom's daily routine), and since she can't hear like she used too I can hear it all the way upstairs in my office. Well, I am afraid I can't dawdle there is much to be done (including the need to tidy up downstairs before BUNCO!!), I'm feelin' lucky! I think I'm gonna win big tonight! Be back soon! Cija http://www.3wishesphotography.com/

No comments: