Sunday, October 10, 2010

Family Photography in Castle Rock, CO






I'm back!! Thought I should try and squeeze one more blog post in before I go to bed. My family is all tucked in and sleeping... the house is so quiet all I can hear is the hum of the different electronics. Last night, I met up with Jason and Catherine, it's been almost two years since our last photo session together and I just about fell over when I saw little Sophie! She was only 3 months old the last time, me oh my oh what a cutie she turned out to be... such a precious little personality. Max has grown up a lot too, so mature and helpful. Lexi was sportin' a cast on her arm, she fell playing soccer and someone jumped over her and landed on her arm!! YOUCH! (So my nose was crinkled up the whole time I wrote that! Well, I have a few more things to do before I can turn in for the night. So... nighty night (but for reals this time!) Cija






No comments: