Saturday, October 16, 2010

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado

So Friday night I met the McCandless family. It was another beautiful fall evening in Colorado and I so enjoyed shooting with this beautiful family.Brandon is six and a fan of Tom and Jerry and Sponge Bob Squarepants; Cheyenne is two and a big fan of gum! What a little beauty... of course there are the obvious curls but then there is the spirit of this little one that is truly captivating. If I had to choose an animal that she reminded me of it would a sleek black stallion (okay, forgive my horse knowledge, is a stallion a boy?)... well, that is not the point, I am going for the Black Beauty sort of horse, rich in beauty and running free.
Or in other words... lovely.Brandon on the other hand was like watching the sun set while lounging at the beach, he was so peaceful and calm. The kind of child you want to curl up with on the couch to escape to a land far off described on the pages of your favorite book.


So, the picture below is one of my absolute favorites, Bethanee may not agree because she was in pursuit of a more traditional pose, but this exactly what I loved about little Cheyenne... ya know the whole "Don't fence me in" thing... too cute!
Well, it's only 4 minutes until Sunday and we are going to try and make the 1st service tomorrow so, I am off to beddy bye! Goodnight! Cija

No comments: