Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sometimes it's just for fun!!

I had soooo much fun on Saturday afternoon! My photo buddy, Juli was coming to town to do some formal bridal portraits for her cousin Carrie. Carrie and her husband Eddie, had their wedding in July, but wanted to has some photos done in the mountains, so they called on Juli to make it happen. Now... how did I get involved? Well, I was at Jenna's (Juli's sister) for coffee one day when she mentioned that Carrie wanted Juli to come take her pictures but that Juli was feeling a little nervous about it. I just about leaped off my chair "I'll HELP!!" and so it was!!
I got to come along, have tons and tons of fun helping and NONE of the pressure! It was perfect! That's obviously, Jui in the green and that's her sister Jenna in the brown.

Ah... it's so nice to see someone else laying in the dirt for a change (I was totally standing for my shot!!)
I think Eddie was a big fan of all the kissing!

Umm.... yes. That IS what she was laughing about, slight problem with Juli's arrow position! So, stinkin' funny!

Now Carrie was a really trooper for climbin' over those rocks the way she did, and I loved her purple shoes!! I wonder if she wore those on her actual wedding day.
So Carrie is doing her residency (I had to ask her who she would be on Grey's Anatomy, I find the whole student, resident, attendee (don't even know if I spelt that one right) thing to be very confusing and Eddie is in Seminary.
Loving the Bling!

We stayed until the sun faded away... it was absolutely beautiful!

What a fabulously fun afternoon!! Followed by dinner with the girls at Hacienda! YUM! Thanks Carrie for letting me tag along and for climbing over those rocks for me!! Thanks Juli, for allowing me shoot with you, I had the best time and hope we can do it again sometime! And thanks Jenna for letting me know about it!!!

3 comments:

juli said...

are you kidding me cija?!! thank YOU! i'm so glad you got to come, it was so fun having you there. i appreciate all the help, tips, advice,etc.. etc.. you gave me. i think i actually learned a thing or two and i'm so happy about that! i hope we are able to shoot together again sometime. i'm so happy that my sister introduced us:) okay, so now about your pictures...they are amazing!! i can't wait for carrie to see them. you are awesome! i haven't even uploaded mine yet! okay, i did just get home from CO last night, i'll be getting to them soon though:) thanks so much again, i love how these turned out!!

Jenna Pfaff said...

Yes! Thank YOU Cija! We all had SO much fun! I am so glad you were able to come and yes, you photos turned out awesome!!! You are pretty amazing already having a post about it. Wow! I love that you put the funny one on there. Hilarious. Love the one of them laying down. Yes, she did where those purple shoes on her wedding day actually. Glad you got to come to dinner too and glad Juli was able to take your family pics. I think they turned out great! Love ya!

Linsey said...

Beautiful pics, I love the one of her laughing about the arrow position!!