Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Baby Photographer in Denver, CO

Today I was at Madeline's house for her 6 month photos. The cold temperatures kept us indoors but it worked out just fine, I was able to find some beautiful natural light in this very cool house that was built in the early 1900's. The picture above is one of my favorites and was taken in the master bedroom in this very quaint reading area.

Downstairs I spotted this beautiful antique table. Melissa had one of the drop leaves folded up (mine doesn't do that!) so that it worked more like a desk. I just love little Madeline's toes reflecting in the surface.
I think the picture below is my favorite of the day. Sometimes it pays off to try something crazy!





Our final spot of the day was in the living room in front of the fire place. Oh, I just love those precious little hands and feet.
But the fun did end with this shoot, since I was already downtown I called my niece to see if she wanted to meet for lunch. Can I just say that she looked amazing! She was sportin' a fabulous orange knee length coat with matching orange boots, that girl certainly does fit in downtown. We had a FABulous lunch at Mona's (french onion soup and a BLT with Avocado on some seriously yummy bread). Well... I am off!! The next two days I am doing Boudoir shoots (the Valentine's Special) so... I doubt I will be able to post any pics but maybe I can come up with somethin'. I will be back for sure on Saturday with a sneak peek from the Griswold's shoot. Tata for now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just beautiful Cija! This is the cutest baby ever! But I'm convinced you could make a paperbag look good!

3 Wishes Photography said...

Thank you, Heather!!