Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Children's Photographer in Parker, CO

This is Lucy. Isn't she just the sweetest! I love the picture of her below... just makes my heart melt into a pile of mushy goo!
Oh... then there is Popeye!! It that just too funny or what!?!

When I saw how fabulowso her mama looked I was a little disappointed that we weren't doing a family! She looked amazing! I want to clone her sense of style.

Look at those precious little tippy toes!!! Oh so oober cute!


I had such a fun time with Lucy! She was the perfect little model. Not it time to make dinner and start the nightly homework routine. Until next time. Cija

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so lucky you get to see and capture all these cuties!!! What a doll! Love the popeye!

Ann said...

I love the popeye too! She is adorable and you always capture personality! You are amazing!