Friday, January 14, 2011

Boudoir Photography in Castle Rock, CO



A little cropping was needed again for today's post but... Oh my goodness, I am having so much fun with this Valentine Special!!! So Brittany came today... well that is a story in and of it's self. You see I was planning to go to her house, I was running WAY behind schedule this morning, the kids were loading up I grabbed my camera and step stool when I remember that I didn't have Brittney's address. I quickly signed on to my email and saw an email from her, so I skimmed it quickly, it looked like she wanted to come to my place, no problem I would call her from the car. So I loaded up and headed out to pick up the carpool kids, I called Brittany on the way, quickly told her my house was fine, gave her directions, called my husband and told him to make sure the bed was made and took a deep breath. So when I got home (minutes before Brittany was to arrive) I went back to read the details of her email. The details that explained she was going back and forth about the location but in the end it would be better for her if I can to HER HOUSE!!! Oiy!!! Oh well, she was very sweet about my mistake.
Anywho, we had a great time!!! She went out and purchased a couple of beautiful pieces to wear for the shoot and she was positively stunning! Now again, this is a surprise for her hubby so... if you know Brittany or her hubby mum's the word. Kapeesh?!?!? Until next time!! Cija

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pics!!! I just love the first one. Brittany told me she was doing this, and I'm so glad she did. Maybe she'll show me a full body one!! ; )